Webinar: Protect Your Credit Union and Members from the Disasters of a Data Breach & ID Theft
Tuesday, 10/18/16 from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (PT)
Consider these facts:
- The average cost paid for each lost or stolen record from a data breach is $158.
- The total data breach cost has increased 29% since 2013.
- The biggest financial risk to credit unions is Civil Lawsuits from members.
- Personal ID theft is just as prevalent as organizational data breaches. Your members and employers are at risk.
- Cybersecurity and response procedures are a part of NCUA’s Supervisory Priorities for 2016.
Attend Protect Your Credit Union and Members from the Disasters of a Data Breach & ID Theft Webinar to learn how your credit union can be protected from the disasters of a data breach and ID theft of members and employers. We'll provide best practices of how other credit unions have protected themselves and their members while generating non-interest income. You'll also learn how your credit union can best address NCUA cyber security mandates and be protected from Civil Lawsuits.